Thursday, July 29, 2010

Paci Face {no more}

It's official.  Sam is a.d.d.i.c.t.e.d. to his paci.  Today, while he sleeps so peacefully, something is going to happen that he is NOT going to like.  The paci fairy is coming to take all the paci's away!!!  Actually she's not, I am hiding them on top of the fridge {just in case}.  I have to work tonight and I hate to make Nick go through it alone, so just in case things don't go well, there is a back-up....BUT ONLY FOR TONIGHT!! :)
I know he LOVES those things...but gosh, he needs to learn to talk without it, not with it!  So rather than just limiting it to nap time and bed time..they are all going away for good.  Not even sure if they will return for Baby G...we will have to see his fussy-ness level! ;)

Here's some shots of paci face that I am going to miss dearly:



But I am sure going to enjoy seeing this more often:
{those cute little kissable lips, and his face!}

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwwww he is such a little handsome man :) hope it goes well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...