Friday, July 30, 2010

Dog Days of Summer.

You KNOW it's time for school to start
when your kids go from this:
to this:...
...in an instant! 
In our house that means summer has been WAY too long, and someone needs to go back to school!!  I honestly can't wait.  Now, don't get me wrong, at the beginning of summer I had high hopes of creating some great memories this summer.  And I think we have done a fantastic job at that!  But I think now we are creating the memories we might not be so fond of! ;)  Maybe Ethan's got a typical 4 1/2 year old attitude?!  School can't come fast enough - well wait - that means winter comes - and the 20 minutes of bundling - lets enjoy this just a little longer!! :)  How's your summer?

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness!! that first picture even shows his little sneaky side. the wheels are turning! hahah cute!
    i'm missing my Howard family!!! That's how my summer is going!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...