Monday, March 15, 2010

My little lime!

Today starts week 12!!  And Wednesday we have an ultrasound.  I can't wait!  Not to find out the sex or anything like that, I think it's too soon...although I will still ask! ;)  It's just to make sure baby is growing and developing ok!  I definetley feel pregnant, although you really still can't tell.  Which is suprising since this is my 4th pregnancy!!  I am still wearing my regular clothes.  Some might think I have a "beer belly".  I am still feeling sick.  Most of the time not, but when I am it makes up for the time I wasn't!! :(  I guess the baby is just over 2 inches long and weighs about 1/2 and ounce.  Crazy isn't it!?  I have a feeling this pregnancy will just fly by.

1 comment:

  1. How cool!!!!! A Lime! Wow :) I hope your sickness goes away soooooon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...