Thursday, September 3, 2009

First Day of Pre-School!

Ethan enjoyed some waffles and OJ before his first day!!
Got my backpack I'm all ready to go Mom and Dad!!
In front of pre-school.
Playing with trains.
Ethan was really excited about going to Pre-school for the first time today. He never showed any sign of not wanting us to leave. Thank goodness for the trains and toys!! He had a blast! When I picked him up I asked him what he did and he said he made chocolate chip cookies. I thought oh great, it's only the first day of school and they are already filling up on junk! Then when we got home I opened up his backpack and there what a paper chocolate chip cookie!! Too cute! Ethan's first "art work" got hung on the fridge...typical place right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...