Monday, September 7, 2009

Pay It Forward.

This weekend has just not been the best one for me. Started out Friday with what I thought was the flu, which turned out to be mastitis...again. So I was nursing that all weekend. :( Well this morning was the first day I haven't woke up with a headache..maybe cause Sam slept OK last night? Anyways, Nick and I both didn't want to cook breakfast, and McDonald's sounded spectacular. So in the drive through I went, and pulled up to the window to pay, and the lady said here's your receipt have a nice day! I gave her a funny look, because I hadn't even paid yet, and she said the gentleman in front of you paid for your meal. I was shocked. What a nice gesture in this world today. I stuck my head out the window and said thank you!! He waved and said no problem! So I come home and tell Nick, and he said how ironic that was because he just did that to someone behind him in the take-out line the other day! What comes around, really goes around!! So now it's my chance to pay it forward! What a nice ending to a weekend that started out so crummy!
**Oh, and we got a new piece of furniture for our kitchen! I will take a picture and show you, it's beautiful. Matches out new counter tops just great!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...