Tuesday, September 1, 2009

All about Sam.

Sam is almost 9 months now. I can't believe how fast they have gone. He is such a big boy now. He is cutting another tooth on the bottom right now, so the sleepless nights are back in full force. Poor little guy! He LOVES to eat what you are eating. Well he pretty much just loves to eat! Every time we eat, I have to give some of my meal, cut up really small. It's funny to watch him chew with his front teeth! :) I have this food grinder thing by Kid Co that's pretty cool. It grinds up anything into bite size portions for tiny fingers. Sam is learning to stand on his own. He does it only for a few seconds, but he's trying! And he's talking much more too. Sometimes he will hold an entire conversation with you!
More updates on my little cutie next week after his 9 month Dr. visit!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...