Monday, November 14, 2011

Family Pictures :: Fall 2011

My best friend and awesome photographer Breanne, took our family pictures while she was visiting in October.
I got the disc in the mail today and want to show you some of her amazing work.  She captured my family in some awesome photos, that I will cherish FOREVER.  Thank you SO much Breanne, words cannot express how happy I am with them!!  Here's a few of my favorites.  I don't know how I am going to choose which ones to get blown up!!










 












 
after seeing these pictures...I wish we wouldn't have cut Griffin's hair!!







 
you can really see Sam's "wandering eye" in this picture and the one below...more to come on that later...



 

Aren't they awesome?  Just what I wanted!!  Thank you so much Breanne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...