Wednesday, September 15, 2010

38 weeks.


Yes.  That's my HUGE belly as of today!
38 week appointment highlights:
  • weight: 1 lb weight gain in the last week
  • Blood Pressure:  106/72, good
  • fetal heart rate:  150's to 160's perfect!
  • belly measurement:  39 weeks!! {maybe he's huge?!}
  • I am dilated to a 2, and have had very random contractions.  Nothing worth counting! :(
I am ready to be done being pregnant.  Sleeping is very hard between all the bathroom breaks and trying to get cozy.  I mean, can you imagine trying to sleep with that BIG belly!?  Bending over is virtually impossible, along with tying my shoes.  Getting up from our very deep couch...that sucks too.  I told Baby G I was ready for him any day now!  I hope he heard me! :)

Thought this was pretty fitting:

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA funny cartoon. And Jennie! I can't say enough how great you look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...