Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's finally done!!!


Well, there it is!!  The finished product.  I am debating on actually quilting it or not.  I like how it looks now, but am not sure how it will wash up?  More than likely I will end up "ditch stitching" it {stitching in the squares that are already on the top, so it goes to the back too}.  I dunno yet.  But I am in love with the colors and how cute it is!! :)  I think Baby G will love it!  **Yes, there are a few flaws, but hey, for really never sewing anything in my LIFE, and to just up an sew a baby quilt...I am pretty damn impressed! ;)

Up Next!  Amy Butler's pattern from "Little Stitches for Little Ones" for the crib bumper, skirt and a super cute monkey that's a dirty laundry bag.  Don't know if I will actually have time to get to the monkey...since I only have 10 weeks left...I think the crib stuff is a priority! :)  Can't wait!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...