Sunday, July 11, 2010

Her Special Day!!

(Photo courtesy of Breanne's facebook)

Today, my Best Friend of 16 years, Breanne, married her "new" Best Friend!!  I couldn't be happier for her.  I was to be her Matron on Honor, but because the pregnancy is so far along, I was afraid to travel 1800 miles to be there to celebrate with her! 

Breanne, I love you!  And I am sorry I missed your special day!  I hope it was everything you have always dreamed of and more.  I am so lucky to have you as a best friend, you are an amazing woman, and will be an amazing wife, and someday "mother"! :)  I can't wait for the next visit we have.  Love you girl!!!  Congrats!!

1 comment:

  1. awww I love you so very much! You were on my mind that day! So thankful to have such a wonderful and true friend in you. Yes, can't wait until my next visit. Love you and the whole Howard family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...