Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mr. Bossy Pants

Who Ethan?!  No way! ;)  Nick had one of his employees come over to mow our yard,
 because Nick has been too busy to do it himself latley. 
So Ethan went outside and told Matt just how it was to be done.
From inside I watched Sadie purposefully dropping her ball in FRONT of the mower, so Matt had to stop mowing pick up and ball and throw it, time and time again.  I heard Ethan telling Matt to mow in a straight line (like Father, like Son).  I also heard Ethan telling him to pick up the pace a little because he was going too slow.  It was pretty cute to listen to.  I can only imagine the things that Ethan will be telling his friends when he gets to the age of having friends over....I can't wait.


Ethan wanted his picture taken...and this is the kind of "suave" look he gives me. Hahaha!!
Now thats a child who knows what he wants and how he's going to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...