Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy March!

Today starts the beginning of March, and week 10!  This week the baby is the size of a kumquat.  I don't know what that is...maybe I'll have to find out!  The baby weighs less than a quarter of an ounce.  Wow.  That seems SO TINY!  This month we get our 1st ultrasound.  I guess they started doing a 1st trimester genetic screening, rather than waiting until 20 weeks.  We have this on the 17th. ;) 

The basement is coming along nicely as well.  It's completley framed up, heating and cooling is done, and plumbing is almost done.  Our beautiful cast iron tub got delivered today.  Getting that down the stairs was a bit challenging to watch, but they did it!  This all just seems so surreal to me.  I can't believe it's actually all coming together.  Now the challenge is going to be once the basement is done, getting Sam to sleep in his own room, his own bed, all night long!! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna have to check out what a kumquat is too! how exciting :) I can't wait till you have the ultrasound that tells you if you're expecting a boy or girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...