Friday, October 16, 2009

The Boys.

Sam tried some new food for the 1st time the other day. I've been meaning to give him avocado for a while now, but always forget to buy them at the store. He LOVED them. He pretty much refuses fruit in the form of baby food now. He wants the real thing. He will still eat veggies from a jar. So I've been trying to expand his horizon a little. And he will pretty much eat anything you put in front of him. Like yesterday for breakfast he ate a blueberry pancake, and for lunch he had cooked carrots and couscous. He loved it. I have fallen in love with a pizza cutter...makes cutting up his food apiece of cake. Oh which reminds me, I made brownies, and Sam had the biggest tantrum EVER because I wouldn't give him any. So I gave in. Lets just say he had a fit when I stopped giving him some!!


See the "tear" below his eye? Well that's his blocked tear duct that has yet to resolve itself. I am a little worried about him having to have it surgically opened. The pediatrician said it should open on it's own by the time he is 1. Well his right side opened about 5 months ago, but the left side leaks all day long. Everyone at the store always thinks he's crying :( Lets just hope in the next couple months it will heal itself!

Trying to take the boy's picture together these days is virtually impossible. Sam and Ethan are pretty good at picking on each other. It's to the point where I think I am going to have to separate them in the car. Right now their car seats are right next to each other...might be changing soon! I mean what are you supposed to do when your kids are fighting while your driving?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...