Tuesday, February 17, 2009

9 weeks Old.


Today we took Sammie to see the Dr. for his 2 month check up. He did so well. I couldn't believe that he weighs 11 lbs. 10 oz. and is 22 3/4 inches long. He has grown over 3 inches and gained 5 lbs. since he was born!! I think it's all that "liquid gold" we've been feeding him ;) What a champ!

He had to get 3 shots and 1 oral vaccine. The shots were difficult for me and Sammie. He cried...like such a sad cry. I felt so bad for him. As soon as I got him in my arms, he settled down. Ethan came along too. We ended up spending 2 hours there, and Ethan was such a good boy. I was so proud of him.

I just can't believe how fast these last 2 months have gone. His "baby stage" is going to be over with right before my eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...