Wednesday, January 28, 2009


Today is a pretty lazy day. We haven't done much besides play on the computer and laundry! I went back to 12 hours shifts last Monday. It was a really long 12 hour shift that's for sure. So I am back full time!
I let Ethan feed Sammie for the first time today. I was right there by his side, of course. Holding the bottle and showing him how to not feed his neck, or the side of his mouth. He did a pretty good job. Sammie just gazed up at him the entire time. It was pretty cool.

Sammie is growing like a weed. He eats all the time and sleeps great at night time. Last night he only woke up once. I love those nights! I think Nick does too :) I think Ethan might be growing out of naps. He has been in his room now "trying" to nap for 1 hour and 23 minutes. I thought for a minute he fell asleep...I heard silence for about 25 minutes...
That will be tough when he no longer naps, as that is when I get the majority of house chores done. Sammie can finally sleep when Ethan is in his room...having peace and quiet. Having 2 kids at home is more challenging than I ever imagined, yet I would still LOVE the opportunity to be a stay at home mom! I WISH....maybe if I wish hard enough it will happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...