Thursday, October 13, 2011

Big Boy Toys!

It's quite sad...my best friend Breanne came to visit with her husband and we managed to get two {yes, I said two} pictures of her and I together...and they are on her camera!!  She took some AMAZING pictures of our family {but that's another post to come later}. 

While they were here, the weather couldn't have been any better!!  It was perfect "fall" weather!  We didn't do too much exciting things, I mean come on, we don't live by anything exciting really.  Breanne and I did manage to get some shopping done though!  It's so nice to have someone to go shopping with who will be totally honest with you and not just tell you what you want to hear! {Love her!!}


Breanne's husband {Shannon} brought his iPad along, and Ethan fell in Love for the first time since his Nintendo DS. {haha}  I'm sure he'd love to think he's getting one for Christmas....sorry kid...not this year!


 

If you follow me on Pinterest, then you'll notice I pinned this a little while ago.  Well, I tried it.  Except, the directions called for a Clementine, and well, I didn't bother reading them until after I came home with an Orange!


So we hallowed the thing out, and left the center for the wick.  We lit.....


and we lit......

we thought we got it!!


but it quickly burnt out.  We tried more olive oil...a little scared of singeing our eyebrows off...but luckily non of that happened.  Actually nothing happened.  Literally.  We were disappointed.  And used about 1/2 a box of matches.


So instead of the house smelling like delicious oranges, it smelled like sulfur.  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...