Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Been Busy!

I've been busy.  Sewing.  Being a Mom.  Cooking for the 3 bottom-less pits I have.  Doing anything BUT cleaning.  I need a sewing break.  Only to clean my house.  I told myself I was going to take a day off. 
And then this happened...


:)  So much for a day off huh!  Isn't it adorable?!?!  {Thanks for the order Kris!!}  And while that was happening, the sewing machine attacked my left thumb.  Literally.  Not really quite sure WHAT happened.  But my thumb got caught in the up-down motion of the needle, and it tore a big chunk of skin off...OK.  I will spare you the photo and gorey details.  But it hurts.  Like hell.  And yet I find myself back at it again today...with neosporin and a band-aid.

 {my loves}



{Ethan told me "DONT SHOW THAT TO ANYONE MOMMY"}  ---such a mean Mommy I am!



{Lunch Time!!}

{Sleepy time}

{One of my current projects...an awesome quilt for my friends new Baby "P"}

{chewing on his lovie}

1 comment:

  1. The boys are growing sooo quickly! great pictures Jennie! You're such a busy Mommy and find time to still use all your talents :) .. no more running your finger thru the sewing machine !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...