Sunday, October 10, 2010

Silly Boys!



The boys were showing me just how BIG my belly really was.  Ethan liked to call himself "pregnant" and Sam just wanted a ball in his belly.  It was pretty funny.  Then Ethan said he was pushing the baby out...and he would make this awful pushing face...
not a clue where he saw that!

Sorry for my lack of photos with the new baby.  Yes, it really is true that by the time you get to the 3rd, he's deprived of everything.  He has NO baby book, about 30 pictures of him, and 99% of his things are hand-me-downs.  Poor, poor Griffin.  I'll find some way to spoil you, I promise! ;)  Now I just need to make my way over to Hallmark so I can start documenting all your baby moments in that well deserved baby book!!  I promise to post pictures of Griffin...as soon as I take them!! :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...