Friday, September 24, 2010

Updates!!

As you may already know, the induction for today was rescheduled!  Nick was sick yesterday and Sam and I have colds.  I didn't think it was the right time to bring a baby into the world when we are all sick!!  Keep the baby in my belly for a few more days and keep the baby HEALTHY!!  So since Monday is my due date, she thought it would be good to go then.  7am, Monday morning....September 27th.  Who gets lucky enough to have a baby on their due date!??! :)  Hopefully the induction goes quick!  Unless I go this weekend, which I doubt I will, still only dilated to a 2....YES...even after ALL those contractions!!  And just not really feeling like I am going to go into labor...feeling pretty good.  So I'm sure we will be there on Monday for an induction!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...