Monday, September 20, 2010

My Sweet Baby...


Dear Sammer ~

As I cuddle with you tonight at your bedtime, I think about the day I held you in my arms for the first time.  What a joyous and special moment for me.  I miss that moment.  And soon I will be experiencing that with your baby brother.  I nuzzle my nose into your soft neck and you smell of the sweetest baby smell.  I wish I could bottle that to have FOREVER.  I am going to miss that smell as you get older.  I love you so much, it hurts.  You are my baby, and will always be my baby no matter what.  You are the sweetest little boy.  It's really beginning to hit me that your not going to be "the baby" anymore.  I can't believe it.  I can't believe your going to be 2 in 3 short months!!  You have grown into a beautiful little boy.  I can't wait to cuddle tomorrow night!  I love you!

Love xoxo,
Mama

1 comment:

  1. awwwwww Jennie! This brought tears to my eyes. You have the greatest little family. I am so incredibly happy for you. Thank you for being my absolute best friend, a loving wife, caring mother, hard worker, and all-around inspiring woman.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...