Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Choco Chip Cookies

First, comes the lip lick.....

Then comes the "I'm gonna shove it all in my mouth at once"....


Yes.  These chocolate chip cookies are that good.  Trust me, not 'cause I'm pregnant, but because I really don't LOVE chocolate chip cookies...but I did love these. 

Here's the recipe:
  • 2 1/4 C. flour
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 3/4 C. packed brown sugar
  • 1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding (3.4 oz)
  • 1 C. (2 sticks) room temp. butter
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract (I didn't have any so I used almond extract)
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 pkg. choco chips
**In large bowl place butter, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, vanilla pudding, extract and eggs.  Mix until creamy.  Gradually add flour and choco chips.  Bake for 9-11 mins.
ENJOY!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. yes please:) the vanilla pudding must make them sooo soft. yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...