Sunday, July 4, 2010

29, Here I Come!!

Today, at 12:53 I turned 29.  This is the last year of my 20's.  Seems like just yesterday it was the last year I was going to call myself a "teenager".  Wow.  Time sure does fly.  I had to work today, but ended up getting off early to celebrate with my fav. meal ever....homemade spaghetti and meatballs!!  We have actually decided to avoid the fireworks this year.  #1 Too many mosquitos, and if you saw how I react to mosquito bites, you would totally understand why.  #2 The boy's have been up since 5:45am, and I don't think it would be pleasant waiting until the 10:30 firworks start!  #3  Did I mention too many mosquitos?!!?  ;)

So instead we took a ride in the mustang, and the entire time Ethan was shouting "THIS IS SO AWESOME"!!  To say the least he had a blast.  Sam was tired and didn't care for the wind too much...but still managed to enjoy himself.  Thanks for a great 29th Birthday my hubster and kiddos!  Love you guys!

Have you ever seen this kid, SO EXCITED???


2 comments:

  1. good idea skipping out on the fireworks! although since there are no celebrations over here, that's one thing I really missed... but a convertible ride is always fun ~
    happy summer!
    & happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely fantastic Jennie! You're JUST a belly! I love it.
    And Ethan's face is priceless.
    Happy Happy Birthday Jennie!!!!!! yeay

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...