Sunday, April 11, 2010

Good Morning Mommy!!

Sunday morning, Ethan woke up before I went to work. 
Which is pretty early for him, latley he has been enjoying sleeping in
(I have been waiting for that day for 4 1/2 years now).

Anyways, he came into the bathroom and I noticed some stringy stuff on his shirt, but I assumed it was a string from his shirt so I ignored it.  Then he says to me "Mommy, can you get this thing out of my hair"?  He turns around to show me what looks like blue and purple gum in his hair...which is what also turned out to be all over his shirt.  After realizing he was playing with silly putty right before bed, he must how some how snuck it into bed with him and slept ON it!! 

So I was already running late for work, and now I had to try and figure out what to do with this mess.  It was all over his pajamas, and all over his sheets too.  So I dealt with those things and left the hair for Nick.  I figured he had given it to him to sleep with, so he could clean it out of his hair!! :)

I had no clue silly putty could turn into a substance so similar to gum, or I definetley would NOT have let the Easter Bunny put it in his basket!!  Nick ended up getting it out with ice...basically freezing it out!  Ha!  What a silly boy we have...can't wait until it's really gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...