Friday, April 16, 2010

Finishing the Project.

Don't get too excited, we are nowhere near being "finished".  However, we could finally finish the drywall in Samuel's room.  The gas company came out and dug up our front yard to move our meter outside.  Now it's directly in front of our house...any great idea's on a plant that will cover it nicely would be great!!  I thought it would be a HUGE mess, but they actually did a spectacular job, you can't even tell they dug it up!  So onto the next project.  We are trying to get some carpet picked out right now, and I am changing my mind about everyday on the colors for paint...so haven't bought those yet.  But it's almost all primed. :)  Such little to do, but such time consuming tasks left.

**pregnancy massage here I come** (I just know I won the bet)



1 comment:

  1. Love that picture of little Sammie looking out the window :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...