Friday, March 5, 2010

No Suprise Here.


This morning, I took an at home gender prediction test.  Had never even heard of it before, until I ran into it at Walgreens and thought it would be something fun to try!  It's suppossedly 89% accurate.  So.....are you dying to know what it said?
Apparently were having another B-O-Y!!
I'm not at all suprised.  And I think I am more willing to believe it since it says boy.  If it said we were having a girl, I'd be a little leary....I totally believe that it's correct.  I guess we will find out just how accurate it is in 10 more weeks!!

Has anyone ever taken this before?  Or know someone who has?  I'd love to hear how accurate your results were!!  Please share!!

1 comment:

  1. Tooo cool!!!!! I can't wait till you find out for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...