Tuesday, January 19, 2010

All Night Long...



I almost hate to say it, because I just know it's going to ruin a trend...but Sam has been sleeping so much better at night.  Last night I worked, and usually he wakes up when I get home.  I crawled into bed SO QUIETLY and didn't even dare move...just fell asleep.  The next time I woke up was at 5:45am, and guess what?  Sam was STILL asleep IN HIS CRIB!!!  I couldn't believe it.  I think it might have just been a fluke, but I guess we'll see!!  I am so glad he is becoming more independant, yet sad at the same time!!  Oh!  And we finally put the swing downstairs.  Until now, that was the only way we could get him to nap...for the past 3 days, he's been napping in his crib!! Growing into a little man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...