Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sippy Cups.

Sam likes the sippy cup!! Ethan hated sippy cups for a long time. I remember buying just about every single kind of sippy cup that is MADE, just to get him off the bottle. Nothing worked for the longest time. Then finally, I bought the cheapo kind that doesn't even have a valve, when you tip it, it spills every where...and he loved it!! Sam on the other hand, took the very first one I gave him. I don't know if it has something to do with him being able to watch Ethan drink from one? Who knows, I'm just glad he is taking to one already!



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that Sam is drinking out of a sippy cup yet! It feels like just yesterday you were on maternity leave....its sad how fast time goes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...