Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Yesterday we celebrated Nick's 29th Birthday. We all went to Outback Steakhouse with Grandma and Grandpa for dinner. Ethan was such a good boy, and Sammie slept the entire time in his car seat (that's why he's not in the picture below with all of us).
Ethan is becoming such a good big brother. He has this book from Nick's childhood called "Sammy the Seal". This morning our little Sammie was a little fussy and Ethan went into his room, grabbed the Sammy the Seal book and brought it out and began reading to him. It was sooo cute. Didn't soothe Sammie at all, however it was the though that counts. :)
Sammie has grown into such a little chunk!! He has a double chin..as you can see in the top picture, and arm rolls and thigh rolls. It is so adorable. I cannot believe how much he has grown. We are still fitting into 0-3 month clothes...some stuff is pretty snug, but 3-6 is just too big still. He is sleeping 5-6 hours at night now (about 5 nights a week anyways). I cannot believe how fast time has gone.
I get the pleasure of returning to work tomorrow. I am in a way happy, but in another way sad. I don't want to leave Sammie...I know distance makes a heart grow fonder. And I guess I will have more "time" to get homework done now...at work when it's slow. But it's still going to be hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...