Saturday, August 27, 2011

11 Months.


11 months.  Oh how time flies.  I can remember last year at this time, being super preggo and uncomfortable.  Just wanting to be able to hold my new baby in my arms.  And now look at him....he's HUGE!  
He's just starting to walk.
He LOVES Ethan so much, and craves his attention.
He likes to play in the dog bowls...especially splashing the water.
He's figured out how to climb stairs...but doesn't yet know how to safely go down.
Luckily, he still gives me TWO naps a day, how else would I get all that sewing done!??!
He and Sam can almost wear the same size clothes.
He's babbling...mostly says "eh" but a few others manage to work their way out, like baba, mama, dada.



 
{isn't that face just the cutest?!}






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...