Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Help me Daddy...NO, I don't need a hand!!


We took the kids to Palisades State Park a couple weeks ago. It is so pretty there. I had never been there before, so I didn't know what to expect. We all wore flip flops...wrong choice in shoes! Lots of hiking trails, and very slippery rocks to climb on. Ethan had no fear. Literally. He would walk to the edge and look over. Freaked me out. I was so afraid that he was going to slip and fall. It made my stomach hurt he got so close. So I told Nick that him and I would have to go back without the kids, so we can actually climb the rocks!


Nick and Ethan did climb a little rock. The entire way up Ethan was yelling at Daddy "Help Me," then when Nick would reach his arm out to help him, Ethan would yell "No, I don't need a hand". He was so stubborn!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...